miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011

Workspace: What is this?

Today I´m going to show you where I work my crafts. This blog post is for Promotional Frenzy Blog Wednesday event.

Three years ago when I have my first daughter, Ágata, I have to change my house´s spaces and with second (one year ago), Irene, more. So I lost my own craft space (I have a room for that) but now I have these two little girls in my life. I think it will be nice to show you today, too.
As you could see in photo, Now I made all at living room (sometimes, I use the kitchen too, for hot glue or similar). Sorry about photo, today is not sunny day.

Looks organized? Well, this is the outside, with babies near is need to be in this way. All my supplies are keeping behind the doors (see at both sides of armachair) and are not organized... it´s a mess. I always thinking that one day I will organized all, but not time. I prefer to made new things that be organized.


When my babies are sleeping or out of home and not danger for them (usually at night), I use to work in the table near of armachair:




(and my computer is here too, under the table..., I like watch TV at same time that I made items or chat)

26 comentarios:

  1. OMG you're daughters are ADORABLE!! Just want to give them a big sqeeze!! :D (GaleazGlass)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. lots of supplies! the girls are sooo cute!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful babies! And I love seeing your workspace.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great post....your daughter's are so cute:) I love that you go the the extra mile to ensure their safety. I can only imagine how many beads they could "eat"!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. They're so cute. Your living room is pretty.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Your daughters are beautiful! And you have a great work space!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. what beautiful girls! What an inspiration to keep working

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Oh they are so cute! I have 2 little ones as well. Its a challenge being mom and crafter!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. So adorable girls you have!
    Happy crafting! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Beautiful girls....and beautiful living room! I love that you have all of your supplies "hidden" behind such decor!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Oh my goodness! Those little girls are SO CUTE!

    I think that organization is not about having things a certain way, but having your things in a way that works for you. It can be different for every person!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Oh my goodness, don't we all have so much stuff~!~! All tucked in tight~!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. sunny day or not, you have a great artistic sense as we all noticed from your photos and your treasuries! your daughters are real treasures!:)

    ResponderEliminar
  14. awww they are so adorable!!!! super neat place and very beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  15. oh...they are adorable..thanks for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Organization can wait - Your adorable girls can't.

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Your girls are so cute! And no one needs to know what's behind closed doors!

    ResponderEliminar
  18. As long as you know where everything is :) I love all the green boxes

    ResponderEliminar
  19. You are a good Mama to keep all of your materials and tools safely behind doors. When your precious babies get a little older, you may need to change things again. They will be into everything with curiosity. Fun times.

    ResponderEliminar
  20. beautiful girls. good you can hide stuff in your cupboards.

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Glad your priority is keeping your kids safe! They are precious!
    Carol from Carol's jewelry Orchard!

    ResponderEliminar
  22. Oh my gosh your children are beautiful. Such big eyes :) Thanks for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
  23. Your girls are adorable. Thanks for showing your place.

    ResponderEliminar
  24. Your workspace looks so comfy and cozy! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  25. Your daughters are adorable and your house and workspace lovely!

    ResponderEliminar