miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

Lampwork addict

As you will know if your take a look at my shop, I like glass beads, but there is a kind of these that I really love: the lampwork beads. All styles are beautiful, but the murano ones with silver folied, the blown ones (hollow) and the ones with lot of colorful details (I wonder about the gorgeous amount of artisan work in them) are my favourites.





I have a pair exactly like this to wear with jeans and a black sweater. The sterling silver combines with the hollow beads looking stunning:

16 comentarios:

  1. Those hollow beads are gorgeous! I love them!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your jewelry is so pretty and unique!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. These are all so beautiful! I love your crafted ones in the brown

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My favorite is the second pair - gorgeous!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. All of them are beautiful, but the last earrings really excite me. I love murano glass.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Your earrings are so beautiful! I have a hard time wearing earrings but I'm tempted to give it a shot again after seeing the green pair.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Beautiful! I just purchased some of the hollow beads and I can't wait to make some beautiful earrings with them!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Those hollow beads are gorgeous! But I love the green drops too!

    ResponderEliminar